Tuesday, May 20, 2008



I loved his eyes! There was a man in Potsdamer Platz that had an entire team of these huskies.




Two Berliners chatting by the fountain in Alexanderplatz.

Alright, so I've been in Berlin Now for 3 days. It's been amazing! I'm still playing catch-up (hence, this blog post being so late), but I've taken some great photos and seen lots of cool things.

Berlin reminds me a lot of NYC, but it's cleaner and there are definitely less people. The public transportation is so easy to navigate, and for the most part Berliners are super friendly.

Yesterday I went to Overkill, a grafitti and sneaker shop, to see if I could find a subject for my project. I spoke to the man at the counter, Gideon, who said he would pass my information on to someone who might be interested. I'm going to e-mail him today to make sure he's actually going to. If not, I need to find a new subject!

I chatted with this really interesting guy on the train coming back from Overkill, and now I'm kicking myself because I didn't get his contact info.

Tomorrow I'm going to do the bike tour by myself, so that will take up my whole day. I'm getting nervous about time, but I'm sure it will all work out.

No comments: